Lucy Restaurant and Bar at Bardessono in Yountville Launches their Fall Menu
Executive Chef Nate Lindsay and Director of Food and Beverages James Teo introduced their Fall menu last evening at Lucy Restaurant at Bardessono Hotel in Yountville. Lucy is the only CCOF restaurant in the Napa Valley and very few hotels are acclaimed with that prestigious certification. Most of the organic ingredients in their dishes are from their extensive gardens on the Bardessono property. Starting with a festive libation called a Pumpkin Sparkler created by head bartender Shead.
A selection of the new dishes are:
- SEARED DIVER SCALLOPS Blue Corn Grits, Sunchoke, Poached Celeriac, Petite Kale
- KALE SALAD Tuscan Kale, Root Vegetables, Mulled Cider Vinaigrette
- PUMPKIN BISQUE Pepita Pesto, Focaccia Round, Renderred Pancetta
- PITACHO CRUSTED ORA KING SALMON Acorn Squash Coulis, Braised Collard Greens, Watermelon Radish
- MAPLE LEAF FARMS DUCK BREAST Pumpkin Bread Pudding, Pomegranate Molasses, Brussel Sprouts
- TRIO OF CRÈME BRULEE S’mores, root beer float, mocha coffee
- FRIED CHEESE CAKE Strawberry Rhubarb Compote, Blueberry Conserve
- K&J ORCHARD TART Cinnamon crumble, buttermilk ice cream, white chocolate espuma
Lucy restaurant offers innovative, garden-inspired cuisine, artisanal cocktails, and of course local Napa Valley wines.
MORE FROM Bardessono…
Yountville’s Bardessono Hotel & Spa and Gruppo Chiarello have come together to offer a palatable and exciting Napa Valley dinner experience at Teatro Bistecca Restauratnt, with overnight accommodations at Napa Valley’s Bardessono Hotel & Spa. In an atmosphere reminiscent of a 1950’s steakhouse, Chef Michael Chiarello’s magic will immerse the senses in a dining experience more like a theatre than a restaurant. Guests are invited to enjoy the Italian-inspired Napa Valley cuisine in this privately ticketed event, and then whisk away to relax and unwind at Bardessono for an overnight stay in the luxurious, LEED Platinum Certified wine country retreat. Bardessono is offering guests the following exclusive package for this one-of-a-kind holiday experience, with rates beginning at $1,060.
Teatro Bistecca Exclusive Dinner and Bardessono Overnight Package
- Overnight accommodations at Bardessono
- Exclusive Dinner for two at Teatro Bistecca valued at $125 per person plus tax & service. Dinner will be booked by Guest Historian once reservation is complete
- Welcome bottle of 2013 GIana Zinfandel, Napa Valley – Chiarello & Cheese plate, an $85 value.
This unique dining experience will be held on four evenings throughout the holiday season, November 18th, November 25th, December 2nd and December 15th at 7:00p.m. Guests can take advantage of this exclusive offer by calling (707)-204-6000 to reserve their dinner experience and overnight accommodations.
Also, Bardessono’s Lucy restaurant is offering a Thanksgiving Menu on Thursday, November 24th, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Created by executive chef Nate Lindsay, this meticulously orchestrated menu finds the perfect balance between traditional comfort food, and the fresh, innovative, and garden-inspired cuisine indicative of Lucy.
From the delicate Autumn kale salad, to the more traditional turkey dinner option, this menu is sure to cater to expectations of classic holiday favorites, as well as Lucy’s fresh, modern preparation of them.
Guests can book their reservation for Thanksgiving dinner through the Bardessono website at this link. I have also attached a copy of the menu for your reference. If you’re interested in more details or in sharing this information, please let me know and I will be happy to provide additional details.
Contribution By: Dynie Sanderson, Food & Flavor Editor
Napa Valley Life Magazine – Food Wine and Travel Journalist